Cetopo Oy operates the https://cetopo.com website, which provides the service.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Cetopo website.
Information Collection and Use
We require you to provide us upon registration with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name and email address. You can also optionally provide other contact information. All processing is based on our legitimate interests, which are specified in the table below.
We process the data for the following purposes
- We need you name and contact information to be able to contact you with support.
- We log your usage to be able to provide support, by noticing errors you experienced, and to track usage of the service.
Our specific legitimate interests are
- We want to be able to help you in case you have issues with the service.
- We want to improve our service based on how it is being used.
We only log website usage of registered users. These logs include activity type and time. These logs are used to detect and correct problems in the service, and to track usage trends. These logs are stored for the duration of your account, and can be downloaded by you at any time.
The data is stored at Amazon Web Services, which hosts our service. The servers for this are located in Stockholm, Sweden.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services
We do not share your personal information with these third-parties.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Google Maps APIs
You have the following rights regarding your personal data, which means that you have the right to:
- Access: meaning that you have the right to information about the processing, access to the personal data in question, and the right to obtain a copy of it.
- Rectification: you can correct your personal data at any time.
- Erasure: meaning that we must erase the personal data in certain circumstances, such as if there is no point in processing it any longer.
- Object to processing: you have the right to object to our processing of personal data. This is particularly relevant for you since we are basing our processing on the legal ground of our legitimate interests. If you disagree with how we have balanced our interests against yours, you may object to our processing.
- Restriction of the processing: this is like an alternative to erasure, but where we only store the personal data without doing anything with it.
- Data portability: if you want us to transfer the personal data to someone else, we will help you with this, even if this means transferring it to another firm.
Also, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.